The LA Phil approached us to find a second life for their used street pole banners. We were thrilled at the opportunity to expand our reach, having a bigger impact on our landfills than ever before.
You can get these rad bags at the LA PHIL STORE.
As with all new materials, we started with research and development, testing the material properties to determine how we can transform it. After weeks of testing (and many failed experiments) the best details rise to the top and we begin to design, responding to both the material and the client needs. Here are some behind the scenes shots of our development process and the finished pieces before delivery:
Why would a company like the LA Philharmonic choose Rewilder? Here's a few of the reasons:
- Locally made: We design, prototype, and manufacture under one roof in Los Angeles, USA. Local is better.
- Salvage materials: Materials that already exist have inherent value. We don’t want these to end up in a landfill or go through the costly recycling process.
- Be Carbon Negative / Zero Waste: Our partnership transforms materials that are otherwise trash. It’s work up front, but big rewards on the other end.
- Design experts: We have years of experience in materials and design, and recognize the power of good design to have great impact.
- Custom design: We listen to you, and design in response to your materials and your customer.
- Ethical Production: All pricing reflects the true cost of making things responsibly in Los Angeles, paying fair wages, using ethical materials.
- High Quality: We oversee the production, and are picky about the details.
Email us if you have a collaboration idea!